- RSS Channel Showcase 9365867
- RSS Channel Showcase 8655830
- RSS Channel Showcase 5570842
- RSS Channel Showcase 4068603
Articles on this Page
- 12/09/10--19:04: _Apple Ginger Jam
- 12/20/10--04:30: _Caramelized Apple Jam
- 01/08/11--13:37: _Wintertime Jam
- 03/28/11--10:41: _Caramel Apple Jam &...
- 04/28/11--17:07: _Caramel Apple Jam
- 10/27/11--22:00: _Caramel Apple Jam
- 02/09/12--03:42: _Chunky Apple-Ginger...
- 10/07/12--19:15: _Blue Apple Jam With...
- 10/26/12--00:21: _Caramel Apple Jam
- 02/17/13--00:00: _Farmers Market Rasp...
- 11/20/10--07:58: _Crapple Jam
- 10/07/13--00:10: _Eighteen Ways to Pr...
- 10/19/13--07:02: _Apple Pie Jam
- 11/05/13--00:56: _Toffee Apple Jam
- 01/22/14--09:39: _Cranberry Apple Fre...
- 04/08/14--03:22: _Rosemary Apple Jam
- 08/24/14--05:39: _Apple Rhubarb Jam
- 10/16/14--10:49: _Apple Pie Jam
- 10/17/14--10:52: _Apple Jam
- 06/21/16--11:36: _Cranberry Apple Jam
- 12/09/10--19:04: Apple Ginger Jam
- 12/20/10--04:30: Caramelized Apple Jam
- 01/08/11--13:37: Wintertime Jam
- 03/28/11--10:41: Caramel Apple Jam & Orange Cardamom Marmalade
- 04/28/11--17:07: Caramel Apple Jam
- 10/27/11--22:00: Caramel Apple Jam
- 02/09/12--03:42: Chunky Apple-Ginger Jam
- 10/07/12--19:15: Blue Apple Jam With Fennel & Bay
- 10/26/12--00:21: Caramel Apple Jam
- 02/17/13--00:00: Farmers Market Raspberry-Apple Jam
- 11/20/10--07:58: Crapple Jam
- 10/07/13--00:10: Eighteen Ways to Preserve Apples
- 10/19/13--07:02: Apple Pie Jam
- 11/05/13--00:56: Toffee Apple Jam
- 01/22/14--09:39: Cranberry Apple Freezer Jam
- 04/08/14--03:22: Rosemary Apple Jam
- 08/24/14--05:39: Apple Rhubarb Jam
- 10/16/14--10:49: Apple Pie Jam
- 10/17/14--10:52: Apple Jam
- 06/21/16--11:36: Cranberry Apple Jam
Apple Ginger Jam - Light, sweet, and a little bit of a bite. Perfect on toast, with cheese, or as a filling for your favorite pastry. Canned for November 2010 Can Jam.
I hate apple butter. What's with that vile color, that repugnant texture, that lack of apple taste? And the gravest sin of all, not sweet! Here's a jam recipe for bright apples wallowing in a lush, sweet caramelized apple puree.
A wintery jam with warming spices, two tree fruits, and the tart lick of cranberries make this jam perfect for dark and dreary days.
I wanted to do a jam with the apples and didn't want it to taste like an apple butter. Caramel Apple Jam! The second recipe was a twist again with the Blood Oranges by infusing green Cardamom pods.
This tasty jam recipe is easy to make and you'll swear it tastes just like you are eating a carmel apple on a stick at the county fair.
It's just a few short steps from applesauce to this caramel jam, fancied up with a little rum, vanilla bean, and sea salt.
Here's an apple jam that's nice and sweet - no apple butter austerity here. The soft chunks of apple are suspended in a glistening thick syrup (no added pectin!) spiked with crystalized ginger. From East Hampton's Georgica Bend B&B.
Fall in a jar. But not for long, 'Cause you'll eat it all.
Swimming in apples but sick of apple butter? Kick it up with caramel.
After a day of gleaning the streets of downtown and getting some killer farmers market deals, it was time to get busy and make jam. But this time I used a new tool.
A wonderful blend of Cranberries and Apples that is not too tart, not too sweet, not too chunky, not too smooth...just perfect on a hot croissant Thanksgiving morning!
Biting into a fresh, crisp apple is the quintessential taste of autumn itself. But when you are faced with more apples than you can eat out of hand, try some of these tempting ways to put them by for later use.
Don't have time to bake a pie? This simple jam cooks up in minutes and tastes like the real thing. Spread it onto your morning toast and you're there dude! Why didn't you think of making this before?
This was really just a case of getting together the components of the traditional toffee apple and then going the wrong way about making it. Oh and I added a wee dash of brandy, like you do!
This unique combination of flavors (apples, cranberries & mango smoothie) is really spot on in terms of what you'll be looking for on a cold winter's morning. This jam sets up on the thick side, so it can even be used alongside chicken or pork.
A rustic apple jam infused with rosemary from Preserving by the Pint by Marisa McClellan.
A lovely combination of sweet apples and tart rhubarb, combining fall and spring flavors.
This apple pie jam tastes like apple pie on a spoon, it’s full of apple and cinnamon. It’s perfect on toast or hot biscuits in the morning.
Sweet apples make an excellent jam, and if it happens to taste like apple pie, well, so much the better.
Here's a little bit of holiday happy on your toast. Because cranberries & apples have a lot of natural pectin, this jam will gel up on it's own, making it super easy to make. I threw in cinnamon sticks as I cooked down the jam, giving it holiday vibe